Vision, Goal and Strategy
Boule will establish a global position as one of the three main companies in decentralized blood diagnostics.
Boule will help its customers to make better diagnostic decisions for a more effective treatment of patients.
Boule develops, manufactures and markets high-quality and user-friendly automated blood cell counting systems for both the global human and veterinary market.
Boule aims to achieve:
- An operating margin (EBIT-margin) above 15 percent,
- Long term growth in sales above 10 percent per year,
- Net debt (interest bearing debts minus cash and cash equivalents) no greater than three times operating profit (EBIT) on an annualized basis.
- To commercialize high quality systems to the decentralized market for blood diagnostics.
- Global sales via parallel distribution channels to quickly meet local demand.
- Tie instruments to our proprietary consumable products to ensure quality and added sales.
- Active acquisition and cooperation strategy to broaden our product offering.
Boule’s offering is aimed at customers in the global market for decentralized and near-patient blood diagnostics for the human and veterinary segment. The market for decentralized blood diagnostics accounts for more than one fourth of the global market in this segment and mainly comprises small to medium-sized hospitals, clinics and hospitals. Boule has a distributor-based sales strategy with independent regional distributors who market and sell the company’s products. In certain strategic markets, however, the company’s products are sold on a proprietary basis.