Vision, Targets and Strategy
Improving health for everyone, everywhere.
We work closely with our customers and partners to provide user friendly, high quality, near patient diagnostics solutions everywhere in the world.
We efficiently develop, manufacture and provide complete solutions for the human and veterinary markets.
Financial targets and dividend
- An operating margin (EBIT-margin) above 15 percent,
- Long term growth in sales above 10 percent per year,
- Net debt (interest bearing debts minus cash and cash equivalents) no greater than three times operating profit (EBIT) on an annualized basis.
- The annual dividend should correspond to 25-50 percent of profit for the period, after due consideration of company liquidity.
- Protect and grow our core business: Continued efficiency improvements and capacity expansion, developing and launching next generation product platforms.
- Grow in emerging markets: Evolving distributor relationships and strengthening local presence.
- Grow in new customer segments and markets: Resource, sales approaches and partnerships to enter new customer segments and geographical markets.
- Evolve OEM and CDS brand business: Selective initiatives in profitable growth segments.
- Broaden the product portfolio: Develop new product platforms and broaden the product portfolio through partnerships and acquisitions.
Boule’s offering is aimed at customers in the global market for decentralized and near-patient blood diagnostics for the human and veterinary segment. The market for decentralized blood diagnostics accounts for more than one fourth of the global market in this segment and mainly comprises small to medium-sized hospitals, clinics and hospitals. Boule has a distributor-based sales strategy with independent regional distributors who market and sell the company’s products. In certain strategic markets, however, the company’s products are sold on a proprietary basis.