Press & News
Interim report January - September 2012
Continued strong sales growth
Quarter July – September 2012*
• Net sales amounted to SEK 63.8 million (57.7), up 10.6 percent. Changes in the USD and EUR exchange rates had a positive impact of SEK 0.6 million on net sales.
• Operating profit totaled SEK 1.5 million (5.5)
• Profit after tax was SEK 0.9 (3.1)
• Earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.19 (0.66)
Interim period January – September 2012
• Net sales amounted to SEK 199.0 (178.5), up 11.5 percent. Changes in the USD and EUR exchange rates had a positive impact of SEK 5.2 million on net sales.
• Operating profit totaled SEK 14.3 million (12.9)
• Profit after tax was SEK 7.7 (8.0)
• Earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.63 (2.08)
* Figures in parentheses pertain to the corresponding period of the preceding year.
Key events during and after the third quarter of 2012
New distributor in Russia
In July, Boule shipped its first delivery to Diakon ZAO, Boule’s new distributor in the Russian market. Russia is a large and rapidly growing market for blood cell counters and, with Diakon as a complement to existing distributors, favorable conditions exist for Boule to continue capturing market shares in the Russian market.
Widened ownership base
To widen the ownership base and thus create the necessary conditions for increased liquidity in the trading of Boule’s share, six of the company’s founders reduced their holdings in Boule by a total of 260,000 shares, corresponding to 5.5 percent of the total number of shares outstanding in the company. The shares were sold during the period extending from September 24 through October 4, 2012. On completion of the sale, the sellers reduced their holdings from a total of 806,506 shares, corresponding to 17.1 percent of the company’s shares, to 546,506 shares, or 11.6 percent.
For further information, please contact:
Ernst Westman Fredrik Alpsten
President and CEO CFO
+46-8-744 77 00 +46-8-744 77 00